ŞOTEKS LABEL TECHNOLOGIES IND. TRD. INC.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc.
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the“Law”) in compliance with the law and the rules of honesty; accurate and up-to-date where necessary; for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; in a limited, measured and purpose-related manner; carries out personal data processing activities in accordance with Article 20 of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey No. 2709 and Article 4 of the Law, by preserving the personal data for a limited period of time stipulated by the laws or required by the personal data processing purpose.
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. on the basis of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, titled “Information Obligation of the Data Controller” and the relevant communiqué.
- Data Controller: It is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
- Personal Data: It means all kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person; Data such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Information about the Person’s Physical, Economic, Family and Other Characteristics, Phone Number, Identity Number are““Personal
- Private Personal Data: Data
related to the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data.
- Data Registration System: It refers to the registration system in which personal data are processed and structured according to certain criteria. These systems can be created physically or electronically.
- Data Controller and Representative:Your personal data are processed by our Company as a data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, in line with the following.
Data Controller: Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc.Address: İkitelli OSB Mah. Enkoop Sok. No: 2/C Başakşehir/İstanbul
Tax Office: İkitelli
Tax ID No. : : 8140830289
Phone: : (0212) 613 37 48
E-mail Address : : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rem Address : soteks@hs01.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed within the scope of personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the purposes of planning and implementing our human resources policies in the best way; the correct planning and execution of our commercial partnerships and strategies; ensuring the legal, commercial and physical security of our company and our business partners, ensuring the corporate functioning of the company, working to make the best use of the products and services offered by our company; recommending the products and services offered by our company to you by customizing them according to your demands, needs, usage habits and wishes; ensuring the highest level of data security, establishing databases, improving the services offered on our company’s website, communicating with those who have submitted their requests and complaints to our company, eliminating errors in our company’s website and ensuring the compliance of the provisions in the Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. Personal Data Processing Policy shared on the www.soteksetiket.com internet address.
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can
Your personal data is transferred to our shareholders, business partners, suppliers, group companies, affiliates, the companies and institutions that we cooperate with, the companies that we receive services from outside in order to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations (in matters of security, health, work safety, law, etc.), to authorized institutions and organizations within the scope of the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, limited to the purposes stated in article b of this text.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written, electronic media; through various means such as technical and other methods, call center, our company’s website, mobile application, within the framework of legislation, contract, demand and optional legal reasons, limited to the purposes specified in our company’s Personal Data Processing Policy, and are processed by our company or dataprocessors appointed by our company.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law Our company informs you of your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law; it provides guidance on how to exercise these rights and carries out the necessary internal functioning, administrative and technical arrangements for all these. Our company explains that the persons whose personal data are received in accordance with Article 11 of the Law have the following rights;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whompersonal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding the
implementation of the law to our company by using thePersonal Data Protection Law Data Owner Application Form,in writing or with a
secure electronic signature, or by other methods to be determined by the personal Data Protection Board (hereinafter referred to as the“Board”) by sending them to the address in the application form. Our company will conclude your requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the said transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. Finally, we would like to point out that; the protection of your personal data are of great importance to our Company, and the highest level of care is taken in the processing of your personal data regarding security and other issues. For this purpose, it is always of primary importance for our Company to process and transfer your personal data securely in accordance with the Law and other legislation. Accordingly, your personal data is processed in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Our PDPL Policy: KVKK Şirket Politikası
Application Form for PDPL Data
Controller: Şoteks Etiket (Başvuru Formu)