ŞOTEKS LABEL TECHNOLOGIES IND. TRD. INC.
UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
Your Personal Data defined in the Clarification Text are processed for the purposes of improving and developing the services offered to the User on the Company’s Website; informing the User who submits his/her requests and complaints and communicating with the User; to be able to provide a better quality and personalized service to the User; informing and communicating with the User for marketing purposes, provided that it is shared in the relevant parts of the Website and given consent by the User; fixing the security vulnerabilities of the Website as quickly as possible, improving the user experience, eliminating the errors in the Website, making sense of the user data, planning and enforcing the marketing policies; planning and implementing human resources policies; performing reporting and business development activities, creating a database; ensuring the corporate policy functioning of Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. and for the purposes which are specified in the and limited to the Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. Personal Data Processing Policy shared on the website www.soteksetiket.com. In case of existence of one of the conditions sought pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 5 and paragraph 3 of article 6 of the Law, personal data may be processed by the Company without seeking the explicit consent of the User.
Transferring of Personal Data:
Company, limited to the purposes specified in the Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. Personal Data Processing Policy, which is listed above and shared on the internet address of www.soteksetiket.com; may share the personal data with third parties (such as call centers, job security, security, health, law firms, service providers, hosting service providers) from whom it receives service. Provided that it is limited to the above-mentioned purposes, the User accepts that his personal data may be stored by the Company on servers located anywhere belonging to a third party in accordance with the Law, and that Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. fulfills its obligation to inform and consents to this. The Company will be able to transfer personal data to third parties without seeking the explicit consent of the User, in case of existence of one of the conditions sought pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 5 and paragraph 3 of article 6 of the Law, by ensuring compliance with paragraph 2 of article 9 of the Law, if necessary.
Personal Data Which are Processed:
The Company, depending on the User’s access to the Website and the actions to be taken on the Website, may process the User’s;
- Identity Information,
- Movement Information within the Site,
- IP Information,
- User Information,
- Legal Transaction Information,
- Contact and Address Information,
- Request/Complaint Management Information and the personal data that may be necessary for Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. to operate the Website in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Rights of Relevant Person Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
The Company notifies the Relevant Person of its rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law; it provides guidance on how to exercise these rights and carries out the necessary internal functioning, administrative and technical arrangements for all these.
Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. explains that they have the following rights to the persons whose personal data are taken pursuant to Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Application to Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc.:
The Relevant Person can fill in the Personal Data Protection Law Relevant Person Application Form (“Application Form to the Data Controller”) on the last page of the Clarification Text on the Company’s website regarding the implementation of the Law, and she/he can forward it to the Company as specified in the Application Form. The company concludes the requests included in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. The Company may respond to such requests in the ways specified in the Application Form. In cases where the application is rejected, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; The Relevant Person may file a complaint with the Board within thirty days from the date of learning the answer of Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc., and possibly within sixty days from the date of application. A complaint cannot be made without exhausting the application method which is described above.
Retention Period of Personal Data; Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization:
- If the purposes for the processing of personal data have been realized,
- If there is no possibility of realization,
- If the time required for the fulfillment of the service provided to the User by Şoteks Label Technologies has expired, or If the storage periods determined by the relevant legislation and Şoteks Label Technologies Ind. Trd. Inc. have expired, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized. These personal data can only be stored in order to be shown as evidence in possible legal disputes or to exercise a related right related to personal data.
Method of Collecting Personal Data, Legal Reason and Data Security:
Personal data are collected in all kinds of verbal, written and electronic media for the above-mentioned purposes and processed by the Company or assigned data processors.
- The Company, in order to Ensure Data Security, has to;
- Prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
- Prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- Ensure the preservation of personal data,
- Take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security.